Rescue CD does not find harddrive

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by white dingo, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white dingo

white dingo Registered Member

Hello,

I am using Paragon 9.0. I made a year ago a rescue CD and after that a few images of the partitition of the harddrive where the operation system and all programs are located. Now I need to reinstal that partition from an image due to a virus found in that partition. When I start the computer with the rescue CD it does not find the computer harddrive.

I have used on the same computer this rescue CD before. The first image I made was stored on an older harddrive which was then disconnected. I could copy the first image in a similar situation back onto the harddrive and thus reinstall the operation system on the computer. However, even this does not work at the moment. The computer harddrive (not the old one) simply does not appear in the list of drives in the rescue program. Does someone have an idea what is wrong and how I can solve the problem? Let me know in case more information is required.

2. ptm

ptm Registered Member

i have same problem. help!

3. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.