Renewing nod32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ghost2003, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghost2003

ghost2003 Registered Member

My subscription for nod32 is about to expire next month so I will need to renew it. I originaly bought if from the switzerland site since it accepted paypal and since I dont have a credit card its my only way to pay but they dont sell renewals there so i need to find a new site. I looked arround the forum and found these 2 sites, has anyone tried these?
    www.nod32-av.com
    www.nod32usa.com
    Also, i figure I could get the student version to save a bit of money, will I be able to use it like a renewal?

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

Ok, you're supposed to renew with the reseller you purchased from originally, who is supposed to be in the same country as you reside - that's how it's designed to work.

No comments on the sites, as I obviously built one of them.

On the student license renewal, I can't comment on how other resellers are handling them, but the way we are handling student renewals is that licenses purchased from us on a student/educational license will be required to provide CURRENT proof of student status by sending us a copy of a CURRENT student ID - most folks don't remain a student for ever.

To my knowledge Eset does not provide pricing for student renewals, so to my understanding, a student 2 year renewal is the same price as a student 2 year license for first time purchase.

You might like to clarify that with your original reseller.

kind regards

Greg

3. vak20

vak20 Registered Member

If you look here:
    http://www.nod32-av.com/purchase/purchase.htm you will see that there is the option to renew your license!

4. webyourbusiness

I don't see a student renewal on that page.

Renewals for regular licenses are available from all resellers.

it seems that the OP has a normal license at the moment, which they can either renew, or replace with a student license (assuming eligibility) - so they either need a regular renewal now, or a student license.

If they are able to prove student status, then a 2 year student license is the most cost effective way to proceed - a 2 year Student license costing $39... it's a real deal, whoever you purchase from!

regards

Greg

5. flyrfan111

flyrfan111 Registered Member

I wasn't aware of this, I originally purchased NOD through Eset's site www.nod32.com and renewed through your site and it didn't seem to create any problems. Your site had a slightly cheaper renewal rate so I took advantage of it.

I did have a comment about your purchasing process by the way. While I appreciate the thoroughness and informative emails from each stage of the process, my renewal resulted in 5 or 6 emails. Yes it is nice to know that you guys are on top of things and inform your customers of each step, I think in these days of thousands of useless and worthless SPAM emails you could reduce this to one or two emails. Just a thought not really a complaint.

6. webyourbusiness

duly noted flyrfan111... thankyou for the feedback, although if you have any other comments, I would appreciate you sending them directly to me, as this isn't really NOD32 business, but NOD32USA.COM business...

thanks again.

Greg

7. flyrfan111

flyrfan111 Registered Member

Ok sorry, I thought it was in line with the OP's topic of renewing NOD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.