Renewal

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by GianRoss, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GianRoss

GianRoss Registered Member

I renewed my AV and downloaded the new version today. But I'm not sure if it was or was not activated. The icon intermittently goes between green and yellow, of course the yellow showing it's about to expire.

Can someone please help me with this?

thank you,

2. nhacraig

nhacraig Registered Member

Sometimes the system takes 24-48 hours to change on ESET's end and bounce back to the end-user.

3. GianRoss

That I can understand, however, obviously something took or else why would it show as green as well? Or is that the process until the actual time they update it? Also, is there an activation form I'm suppose to fill out? I re-read the email sent to me, watched some video which said I need to fill out some activation for, but have no clue where it is. http://www.eset.com/download/installation_videos.php

Thanks

4. nhacraig

nhacraig Registered Member

If you already renewed the license, there should be no need to fill out a activation form.

The activation form is used to to activate serial numbers.
    But that would be http://www.eset.com/activate

Wait out the 48 hours, and if green/yellow light continues, contact the person who sold you the renewal.

5. GianRoss

That I can do, thanks, although the renewal was purchased through ESETs website.

thanks

6. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.