Renewal

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by YadaYada, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YadaYada

YadaYada Registered Member

I asked months ago about adding NOD32 Firewall to my current subscription...all I got was an email....call me for a discount rate.
    WTF !.... It should be easy to just quote me a price ... Nice way to treat your customers Eset ... let them play phone tag.

Eset is done with me.... I will buy McAfee next year.

I send you money...that makes me the customer....in case you don't know.

2. qpok

qpok Registered Member

Well, I have been waiting for a week for an email instructing me on how to upgrade my NOD32 licence. Kaspersky, on the other hand, was able to offer me a licence deal straightaway, just based on my NOD32 licence.

I have used two support tickets in Eset.com. First they answered by saying that I must contact my reseller. Then I asked who's my reseller as Finland is not listed in eset.com/ partner list and guess what - my support ticket was closed without an answer.

I am happy to change antivirus vendor if upgrading product with Eset is this hard.

3. YadaYada

YadaYada Registered Member

Kaspersky may be my choice.
    Eset seems to believe their customers are of no importance.
    I am expected to wait on them ... well , I really don't need them...now..do I?

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Eurosecure has sent you 2 personal messages, asking you for a phone number so that they could call you immediately and help you purchase a renewal quickly. The subsequent posts above seem to me like bashing and ranting given that our distributor tried to assist you on the phone immediately. The query you sent to the US office was forwarded to Eurosecure, hence it was closed in the US ticket system, I suppose. With the assistence of our reseller, we should be able to track down your ticket and find out how it was handled by the reseller. Since we don't know any details about you and your license, I cannot even check your license status at this point.

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please send me a PM with information whom you contacted on this matter. Was it our US office or one of our resellers? Customers here in Slovakia can order an upgrade to ESS through an online order form, it's offered as an additional option besides purchasing a renewal.

6. qpok

qpok Registered Member

Actually Eurosecure has sent me one PM (earlier on the PM-system didn't work). I have acted as instructed in the message and emailed Eurosecure providing them with my licence details.

And demanding service of good quality is not the same as bashing. It's just modern market economy - it's easy to change from one AV program to another. The perceived quality of service is one key factor for such a decision.
    --------------------
    Edit:
    The problem got solved and Eurosecure treated me well with the issue.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008
  7. rollers

rollers Registered Member

I had a problem, sent a message to Eset support, they mailed me straight back directing me to the UK resellers that dealt with and all was quickly sorted. I guess you had a bad experience, but I can only say about mine which was good and helpful. Good luck with Kaspersky, I tried it and got repeated BSOD's.

Rollers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.