Renewal of Licence

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by marse.robert, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marse.robert

marse.robert Registered Member

Hi,

Nod32 is a superb application and I would not run a workstation without the security of Nod 32. But, I awoke this morning and my Licence had expired. Whilst I realise that keeping track of Licences is my responsibility, I did hope for some warning that the Licence was close to finishing.
    That said, I am using the most recent application and I require a licence. Do I just go to the Nod32 Website and purchase another Licence?

Marserobert

2. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

Marserobert,

You should have received an on screen pop-up leading up to the expiration, but I also vaguely recall that seemingly not happening in some cases. Personally, I wish Eset would simply introduce a clear indication of the actual expiration date on the main information screen.

As for renewal, go to whatever site/reseller you originally purchased from and make a renewal purchase (not a new license purchase - you should see it on the main purchase screen). A revised username/password combination will be sent by email, which you can paste into the appropriate places in the Update setup screen and then you are good to go. Do test the update manually first to verify no problems.

Blue

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

2 year renewal is a better deal than 1 year in terms of time per $ (or whatever your local currency is).

4. marse.robert

BlueZanetti,
    Thanks for your response. I don't think that i received that "pop up." I do, however, concur your comment that we require " a clear indication." Nevertheless, I love my Nod32.

5. marse.robert

Hi ,WebYourBusiness,

A 2yr Licence is the way to go - and I did, just that. I will lay you odds, in two years time, I will face the same problem regarding renewal.

6. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

I'm sure that the Eset ssytem for renewal notices will be improved in the product, but just in-case, we're doing a LOT of improvement on our internal renewal system, which only helps you if you purchase from us though! ;)

regards

Greg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.