Remove True Image 10

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Rico, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rico

Rico Registered Member

Hello,

Is there a TI10 removal program? Or is there an instruction sheet for TOTAL removal of TI10 Home?

If I make one last 'Full Backup' to a spare ext. HDD, can I restore, with TI10 removed, using the 'Boot Disc' & ext. HDD?

Thanks
    Rico

2. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

Yes, you can do a Restore, Backup or Clone using the True Image boot CD. What it will not do is scheduled automatic backups.

To remove the installed software, use the Control Panel/Add Remove Programs feature.

3. shieber

shieber Registered Member

The do a search for files/directories with "Acronis" or "Trueimage" in them and delete any that are left over. Do the same search for keys in the registry.

sh

4. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

Rico,

If you have used the Secure Zone either on its own or with the start up recovery manager you should remove the secure zone using the secure zone management tool before removing the TI program.

You will be able to continue to make backups and restores using just the rescue CD. Remember that restoring a backup that was prior to the removal of TI would mean that it would have to be removed all over again!

Xpilot

5. Rico

Rico Registered Member

Hi Guys,

Thanks! I never used a 'secure zone' only ext. HDD. I know many apps. only remove some of the program via add/remove, leaving allot of junk behind. Next does Acronis have a license transfer policy?

Take Care
    Rico

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Rico,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please notice that you can use instructions in this post to manually completely uninstall Acronis True Image, if you feel like doing that.

Please be aware that according to Acronis License Policy you need to purchase one copy of the product for every computer it will be used to manage.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.