Remote activation when upgrading to v5

Discussion in 'ESET Server & Remote Administrator' started by albatrass, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. albatrass

albatrass Registered Member

Hello,

i want to upgrade all clients to ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business v5.2.9.12 with the remote installation in ERAC. The installation went fine, but then I have to activate the new version manually on every client. Can I do the activation for all clients, so I don't have to do it manually on every client (maybe with the configuration editor in ERAC)??

Thanks!

2. rockshox

rockshox Registered Member

Are you rolling out ESET Endpoint Antivirus? or ESET NOD32 Antivirus? The business edition has been renamed to ESET Endpoint Antivirus and I haven't ever had to "activate" a client when rolling out the software.

The ESET NOD32 Antivirus is home user software and I believe does require activation. You might want to make sure you are rolling out the correct software.

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Endpoint does not exist as version 5.2. The latest version is 5.0.2126.

4. albatrass

albatrass Registered Member

You were right! I was trying to install the home edition :rolleyes: I will do it again today with the right software.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.