"Remaining to process:" loop with Outlook 2007

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by veri, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veri

veri Registered Member

ESETers: I've already submitted this through the tech contact form in ESS b1a.

I'm curious as to whether anyone else has had this happen. After a fresh install of beta 1a of ESS, everything seemed to be going just fine. I started Outlook 2007 (on an XP SP2 machine), and an ESET window with "Remaining to process:" appeared; attempting to close this window did nothing, and closing Outlook left this window there, requiring a manual process kill.

This was readily repeatable and fixed by disabling the Outlook antispam plugin.

2. tazdevl

tazdevl Registered Member

Have the sanme. It's rather annoying.

3. thezzapper

thezzapper Registered Member

Same here, but the "remaining to process" window does go away by itself after several minutes.

4. nellie70

nellie70 Registered Member

Runnung Vista Premium and the same thing occurs. best to disable the plug in till a fix is available

5. SSK

SSK Registered Member

For me, it was a case of letting ESS AS process all email (so letting the window close itself). After that first time, it never showed up again. The reason that it did take a long time was my 500+ email in an IMAP account that had to be chacked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.