Reinstallation and licence code

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by jamjar, Sep 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamjar

jamjar Guest

Hi

I have version 4 plus and my licence number has already been entered so that I can use the benefits of this paid version.

I've had a few problems with my pc and to be safe I want to uninistall and then reinstall my copy of Ewido.

How should I go about this because obviously I want to ensure that I still have the plus version on my pc? Where do I download from and will I be able to re-enter my current licence number?

Regards

2. Joliet Jake

Joliet Jake Registered Member

Yeah, that's no problem.

3. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

4. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

No activation is required when you put in your license key. You can uninstall ewido, re-install it as many times as required and register using the same key.

5. johngcorbett

johngcorbett Registered Member

Hi Everyone, I went to the site to redownload the software and entered my Key. I get an error message " engine.dll not found" so the software won't open. Any ideas? Thanks

6. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Not sure what the cause is, but you may try re-downloading once again. It maybe a corrupt download sometimes, just wild guess. If the problem persists, you may raise a question at here: http://www.ewido.net/en/contact/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.