Reinstall/reactivate + hd images

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by jgama, May 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgama

jgama Registered Member

Hello!

1-If I reinstall LNS will the "Look 'n' Stop code" change and require a new serial? If so, do I have to pay again?
    2-What if I have an image of a hard drive with LNS activated and restore it into another machine, and use both machines, can I pay for another license and keep using two copies with the same serial number?

Thank you.

Peace,
    Joseph

2. gkweb

gkweb Expert Firewall Tester

Hi jgama,

i'm not sure that you can use the same serial on both computers, i think it wouldn't work but i'm not sure.

Just wait an answer from Look'n'Stop, they will know :)

regards,

gkweb.

3. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi jgama,

Here are the answers to your questions.

1-If you reinstall Look 'n' Stop the code will not change and so you won't require a new serial.
    2-If you restore an image disk on another computer, the code won't be the same and you will require a new serial. So, no problem if you purchase a new licence, you will just have to give us the code for this licence.

Regards,

Frederic

4. redman

redman Registered Member

Not that I am planning to change my computer for quite a while yet, but I was wondering what procedure I should need to follow for installing LnS on the new computer (which presumably would generate a new code and therefore require a new licence).

5. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi redman

You will have to contact us by email at looknstop@soft4ever.com, and mention your current serial and your purchase number (sent by RegSoft or Yaskifo!).

Regards,

Frederic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.