Registry Mechanic

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by chaos16, Sep 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaos16

chaos16 Registered Member

Registry mechanic form pc tools does anyone here use it and finds it really good and useful??

i just scanned and found 119 errors but none of them was in the registry so that is good.

is this a well known and respected program?

2. JRCATES

JRCATES Registered Member

Yes, it is generally rated and thought of as one of the better shareware registry cleaners around. Personally, I have used it and found it to be very effective, with several very nice features (restore point creation before repair, single entry or entire list deletion and restoration, ignore list for specific entries and sub-keys, quick scanning times, specific path with a lot of info, and suggested severity rating, etc.). I'm sure others will likely come along with the customary freebie and other suggestions, but you asked about this product and since I have used it I figured I would throw my two cents in.......

3. rawr

rawr Registered Member

I too use Registry Mechanic, and personally think it's one of the top registry cleaners. Seems to find a lot of errors in the registry and its registry defrager is the only one that doesn't seem to cause a Windows error (..the infamous blue screen) after using it. I use it w/TuneUp 2004 Registry Cleaner and it seems to keep my registry nice n' tidy. :D

4. gracie123

gracie123 Registered Member

I believe its the most safest registry "cleaner" ever made. I've used it since version 3 and I've loved it ever since. It works wonders and has NEVER gave me a problem at all! It is well worth the money, and it also saved me money from having to buy a new hard drive when a game called "The Sims" and expansion packs would not work on my computer. Saved me quite a bit from that problem and just many others. I can't recommend it enough!!! :D

5. Stephanos G.

Stephanos G. Registered Member

It's the best, i never had any problem with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.