Registration

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Deang, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deang

Deang Registered Member

I loaded True Image on a PC to test a couple months ago then decided to purchase several copied of the software. I haven't touched that computer in over a month and went to use True Image obviously the trial period has ended. I want to register the software but the only option I get is to purchase the software which I have already done. How can it get around the buy now option to enter my registration code?

Thanks,
    Dean

2. crofttk

crofttk Registered Member

You have to first UNINSTALL the trial version. Registration is done through Acronis' website, not through the software interface. The full version is totally separate and the latest build of the full version should be downloaded from acronis.com after registering your software and logging in. You will always be able to come back, log in and download the latest build any time after that.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Deang,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

I am sorry for the delayed response.

Please note that as crofttk mentioned you will not be able to activate the trial version of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home. In order to use the full version you will need to download the latest build (3677) of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home and install it. During the installation you will be acked for the serial number. Please note that you can install the full version over the trial one. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

You can find more information on how to use Acronis True Image 9.0 Home in the respective User's Guide.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.