Registration problems

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by RedHot30, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedHot30

RedHot30 Registered Member

I am new here and totally confused. I opted in on a free version of True Image Home, received,what I thought was the appropriate e-mails. But then the Acronis website was asking for a restration number. It had said that it was sending it to me, but I never received it! I was up till 2:00am this morning trying everything to get this to work, but nothing!!! Everytime I tryed to contact customer support, I would get an automated e-mail with useless links back to their sight.
    Can someone PLEASE help me complete this situation? It shouldn't be this difficult to do, I wouldn't think!

Thank you in advance.
    Andy

2. adsdad

adsdad Registered Member

I have exactly the same problem. Please let me know if you get a resolution.
    Very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
    Rgds, Adsdad

3. adsdad

adsdad Registered Member

Just received my serial number...twice!!!:argh:

4. njwg

njwg Registered Member

What are the steps to use the serial number after receiving? After registering where to download free trial?

njwg

5. jabloomf1230

jabloomf1230 Registered Member

I have the same problem, as do many other people. The registration mechanism is erratic or possibly broken altogether. It's not nice to make a free offer just to scavenge email addresses.

6. a6er

a6er Registered Member

Also have a problem with getting serial sent out to me.
    Followed all instructions and got email link from them but when i copy paste or click link the page comes up saying insert serial,which they havent sent!

7. TwoDigits

TwoDigits Registered Member

Exactly the same problem; i bought a magazine called `The Computer Act!ve` which was apparently giving away a free `Acronis True Image Personal 10` but when i followed the instructions and clicked my email link to get the free reg code, it was asking for some serial that i didnt have, it also had "some errors had occured".
    Quite frankly i think its a scam and if they send me any spammy emails advertizinf their crap im gonna reply asking for a serial.

8. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for your interesting in Acronis True Image

For those who uses link for free Acronis True Image 10.0 Personal note that the download link for Acronis True Image 10 Personal Edition is not published on Acronis Web Site. The installation package can only be obtained from the CD included in each copy of PC World Magazine.

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.