Registration problem.

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by ekeenan, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ekeenan

ekeenan Registered Member

Some time ago I downloaded the free edition of BR 2010 and requested the registration information, but I never did install it and I forgot about it. I am currently trying to install the free edition of BR 2011 using the same registration information from before since a new request gave me the same information. Anyways, I have tried numerous attempts from copy and paste to typing it in and I still get an "invalid serial number".

Edward K.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Same info how? Same serial number etc? BR 2010 and 2011 are different products and will not share the info

3. ekeenan

ekeenan Registered Member

"Same info how? Same serial number etc? BR 2010 and 2011 are different products and will not share the info."

This is what I do not understand myself. I went through the process to request the new registration information believing that I would get a new product key and serial number since 2011 has been out long enough. When I checked under the my account information, sure enough the 2010 information is there, but nothing for the 2011 release. It is a good thing than that I submitted a ticket concerning this since I can't install it until this is fixed.

Edit:
    Oops: I believe I figured out what I just did wrong. I should have entered the registration site from the installer. I had the initial registration page saved believing this was correct, but this was still pointing to 2010.

Edward K.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.