Registration of Home Lux Version

Discussion in 'General Returnil discussions' started by NRV8s, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NRV8s

NRV8s Registered Member

Hi,

I just purchased the Home Lux. I downloaded the so called "Home Lux" version on majorgeeks by following the link on returnil website. But rather getting a home lux, I get a home free.

Please elaborate on the process to active Home Lux version. I did get a registration confirmation email from a non-reply returnil email address. I did click on it. It only says your registration is complete and your RVS is now active. But I see no change in the license on my installation.o_O

Thanks,
    Richard

2. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

NRV8s,

When you purchase the Home Lux version, you'll receive an email from cleverbridge / Returnil [cs at cleverbridge.com] that contains your RVS license number.

If you go through the directions in that email. They should be:
    • Open the Returnil Virtual System software
    • Click the Status icon to open the Status screen
    • In the License Status area, click "more details" link to open the License Registration window (see screenshots)

RVSL1.png
      RVSL2.png

• Select "Commercial" as the type of your license
    • In the corresponding fields, enter your name and email address used at the time of purchase
    • Copy and paste your License Number into the "Number" text box
    • Click "Register"
    • You will see "Request Pending" in the Status area (lower left corner of the program interface). You will receive a message once successful registration was completed. Please be patient. In the meantime, why not find out about the features of RVS 2010 in the product manual
    The screen you see should look as above aside from the current information that I have in my installation. I have infrequently encountered registration server issues. When that occurs, I've opened a support ticket and the issue has been resolved in 1-2 business days.

Blue

3. NRV8s

NRV8s Registered Member

Thank you very much for your detailed illustration. It helps a lot. Damn, I just find that license email from Cleverage I missed earlier. LOL

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.