Registration help???

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by baiyun, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baiyun

baiyun Registered Member

I bought the license online through http://www.version-2.com/ on saturday afternoon
    I used the serial number provided to request for username/password at eset site http://www.eset.com/purchase/register.php, but after the weekends, i still did not received any email containing username/password. So I also tried a request for lost license , but so far never get anything yet...

and this morning called version2, and unlucky me, the person in charge of nod is on MC....sigh...

anyone can help?
    why am i so unlucky...

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

This person is on what ?? I don't understand this .

Please , send a support request to ESET here or aslo email the Sales Dept sales@eset.com

3. ASM

ASM Registered Member

OK... he is saying that the person in-charge of NOD32 product is on Medical Certification.:)

Well, I wish the link you provided could help him as he has been trouble by some activation problem. He has no reply from any party.

4. baiyun

baiyun Registered Member

ok i have forwarded my order receipt to ESet sales, hopefully someone will reply me.

5. baiyun

baiyun Registered Member

ok...after calling the company few times, managed to get the person in charge to generate the username and pw for me..
    thou i have not tried whether it works yet...
    and surprisingly...www.nod32.com.hk link finally works now...

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Thanks for letting us know ! Enjoy your NOD32 !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.