Registration FAILED!

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by redragon, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redragon

redragon Registered Member

I tried the demo version and immediately purchased the product. I installed the full version and entered my password, but the program still runs in demo mode!

I have wasted an hour on this. I sent a message to support. Why don't they have a fix in their KB? How soon do you think I will receive a reply to my issue? I have a disk that needs recovering now, not in 3 days.

This is pretty amateurish stuff guys. I had heard very good things about Acronis, but this is no way to win a customer. I have seen other posts relating to this same issue with their other products and the fix is always provided "offline". Why is that? What is the secret? Could someone let me in on this.

Acronis has my funds, I would like to use their product.

2. EdWh

EdWh Registered Member

Hi,

Hate to tell you this but I read yesterday that support, due to more email thand they can handle and are no longer answering emails, and you are right it is a poor way to handle your customers. You have a 30 day money back so if you are not satisfied claim it, or call your credit card company and put hold on their payment. Part of their problem is all email is directed to the support at Acronis and a lot of it is sales related and there should be a note to contact, the correct party, Digital River who handles their sales. Acronis@Digitalriver.com, they reply but Acronis support just sends a auto email and says "wait". I will buy no more, the product is great but no way to run a business. Edwh

3. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

Did you uninstall the trial version first?

Colin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.