Registered

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Feivel, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feivel

Feivel Registered Member

I have PG running and I am a brand new registered user. But now I have a few little questions. I have checked everything with APT. I have protected 9 programs other than the default services that PG protects. One of the programs PG protects is procgaurd.exe with APT is able to terminate by selecting all. Out of the programs I added, zaclient.exe, regprot.exe and nod32.exe are all terminated by APT with all selected. All of these programs have the 4 default actions blocked. They have no allowed priviledges and procguard is allowed global hooks. Maybe I have not set things up properly? Any ideas.

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Feivel, Hope you enjoy your full version :)

You need to enable Protection - Genreral Protection - Block End task from terminating applications.

In your protected list - Highlight the protected program - From the drop down menu at the bottom select Allow then enable Close Message Handling.

Note: Any allow flage that you apply to protected programs overides any blocks, so if, for instance, you want Task Manager to be able to terminate a protected process then you would give it All terminate flag.

HTH Pilli

Screenshot:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.