Registered version question...

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by burf, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burf

burf Registered Member

I noticed that on the Eset website, the latest registered version is: 2.51.26.
    The version I have is: 2.50.25... it hasn't changed in a long time.

My update settings are to perform component upgrade, when available... and my definitions are up-to-date.
    Is something wrong, that it hasn't updated to the latest version... or is it cool the way it is?

Thanks for any help!!!

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello Burf . Automatic updates of version delivers only important/critical updates for NOD32 users . Nothing such has changed between version 2.50.25 and 2.51.26 so that's why your version hasn't updated .

If you feel ok with your current v.2.50.25 , you don't need to upgrade to 2.51.26 . Should any problem occur and you need to reinstall , you'd better then get the newer version . ;)

3. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Very true.
    The significant difference between up to date 2.50 and 2.51 is the inclusion of 64bit drivers.

Cheers :)

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Oh , yes , mate , I forgot it but it is really significant difference :D :D

5. burf

burf Registered Member

So, since my computer is 32-bit, there doesn't seem to be any real need to update... correct?
    If there's a significant update, like to v2.6, or v3, then it would be automatic?

Thanks for responding... and any other help ;)

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Yes , correct . There will be 2.7 new version this year , so it will be automatic update for you . You only need to update to 2.51.26 in case you have problem and you are suggested to reinstall

You are welcome ! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.