Register

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Belgain, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belgain

Belgain Guest

How do i Register NOD32, a friend installd it on my pc & he said it was a trial version, and another friend told me its a full registerd version?(he said me he registerd it...) how can know if its a trial or not, & how can i know if its a trial, how many days of trial i got left?
    Thx in advance

someone from Belgium ( that explains my crapy english...)

2. MNKid

MNKid Guest

Click the NOD icon in the system tray.
    Double-click "NOD32 System Tools"
    Click on "Information"

If it' s a trial, it will say how many days you have left. If it diesn't say anything about a trial, then I would think it's not the trial.

You say a friend installed it on your machine. Did you buy a subscription? You won't be able to get updates, legally at least, unless you have a valid username and password.

Hope this helps.

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

4. Belgain

Belgain Guest

Well, there doesn't stand anything saying i got trial days left.., well he has a subscription, i gues i have one 2 now, and this http://www.nod32.com/partners/partners.htm#belg site i cant visit it on this pc, i don't know why, could it have antything to do with my java? cause when i run NOD32 it says ive got 36 active viruses on java ...
    Grtz
    The 13 year old begain boy :D

ps: thx for ur help

5. Belgain

Belgain Guest

What would it say if i wanted to update it but the trial is over, now it sais : your version of nod32 is up to date, no update nessacery, if the trial expires, would it say somthing else then?

6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The message says that you have the most current version available on an update server installed. Before you install the commercial version, it is necessary to uninstall the current trial one.

Here's an excerpt from the website you couldn't open:

Belgium

Dataconsult BVBA
    Twaalfkameren 97
    B-9000 GENT
    Tel: +32-9-223.92.27
    Fax: +32-9-223.76.97
    http://www.dataconsult.com
    info@dataconsult.com

7. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

If you go into the Nod32 Control Centre (Green and White Icon on the bottom right hand side of your Task Bar), then Update> update> Setup

Do you have a Username starting with AV-? If I understand correctly (I don't use the Trial version for anything), this should mean that you have a paid version of Nod32.

If this is not the case and you have the "Trial Version" installed, it will advise you in 30 days that your trial period is over and you will be required to purchase a full license in order for updates to continue.

Also if you do find that you have the trial version installed, in order to update to a full license you MUST uninstall the trial version by doing the following:

Go to Windows Control Panel
    Add and Remove Programs
    Uninstall Nod32
    Reboot your PC
    Delete the Eset Folder C> Program Files> Eset
    Install the commercial version that matches your operating system from www.nod32.com

Hope this helps..

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.