RegDefend unbuyable?Hi, mytrial of RegDefend

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by rat, Jun 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rat

rat Registered Member

Hi, my trial version of Regdefend has come to an end and I am trying to buy it- but for the last two days every time I tried the link in Regdefend's tab my browser(s) told me that <www.ghostsecutirity.com/index.php?page=purchase> was unattainable.
    Can somebody help? Thanks.

2. gottadoit

gottadoit Security Expert

3. rat

rat Registered Member

Thank you gottadoit - the link finally worked (I had transcribed it wrongly but did digitate it correctly ) but now I have another problem: I receive no confirmation email to my request to become a member and thus cannot receive the discount. I tried twice but never got an answer (To prevent a possible objection: no, there is no mail in the spam and trash bins!).
    What could I do? Ghost Security seems to have no techsupport or contact addresses...

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

support @ ghostsecurity . com (without the spaces).

Cheers :D

5. rat

rat Registered Member

Thank you Blackspear !

6. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

The member account you created had not been confirmed, which would make sense if you didn't get the email. It should be sorted out for you now however. :)

7. rat

rat Registered Member

Thank you Jason. But I still haven't received the email...

8. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Hi Rat, I have given you your members area details in a private message, it seems the email you registered with isn't the one you emailed me with, so I'm not sure what is going on in that regard and havn't received any clarification as to why there is a discrepency in the emails you used.

9. rat

rat Registered Member

Hi Jason, thanks for your answer. I've bought the license for RegDefend and have received the invoice (n.3915529 - Product ID 71825, Price Code: Unlimited License 15% Discount) - but haven't received since any email with the registration code. Should there have been some mismatch between email addresses, how is it possible that I have received the invoice at my address?
    Regards

10. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Hi Rat,

there must be a problem with your ISP in regards to receiving mail from ghostsecurity.com. In the meantime I have PMd your license to you, so you should be set to go.

11. rat

rat Registered Member

Hi Jason, hooray! I received the code - everything works perfectly.Thank you.Enjoy the weekend and regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.