RegDefend Registration - possible "problem":(

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by zoril, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoril

zoril Registered Member

I just downloaded the trial version. When I click on REGISTER in Ghost Security Suite there is a note that says prices start from $29-95, but if I register now I can get a 15% discount on the normal price. The discount only applies for a limited time...

However when I click on the register now link, it takes me to the main registration page. After I input my details - address credit card number etc the price of $29-95 is still at the top of the page. I don't wish to process the order and miss out on the discount so I exited without purchasing.

It is possible that the next page will allow the discount but usually with other software purchases that I have made the discount (when there is one) is shown before I enter my credit card details.

Does anyone know the answer to this..........................Howard:)

2. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

Hi zoril (Howard),
    You need to register/create a member account at Ghost Security.
    Once you login into your member account, you can purchase the software with 15% discount. :)

The Register button inside RegDefend won't give you a discount.

Hope this helps. ;)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2006
  3. zoril

zoril Registered Member

Many thanks Eldar for the lightning fast response:)))))

I followed your advice, became a member, purchased and am now a fully paid up member of the "I love RegDefend" club!.....

Thanks again,

Howard:)

4. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

My pleasure Howard. ;)
    Enjoy using RegDefend. :cool:

5. gottadoit

gottadoit Security Expert

6. zoril

zoril Registered Member

Hiya:)

I just had a look at that link, The extra ghost files/security seem excellent and should offer additional protection. After I download Tony's zip file where should I install the files after unzipping? Is there a folder after unzipping that I should install or drag the files to?...

Thanks for the suggestion,

Howard

7. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Zoril, Yes unzip it into the main GSS / RD folder, restart RD and you should see Tony as a rulset in the drop down menu along with the default rule set, simply select Tony. You should then open the main RD window where you can peruse the new ruleset.

I would also recommend that you spend some time reading the helpfile and these forums to enlighten yourself about the program in more depth.

Pilli :)

8. zoril

zoril Registered Member

Yes I definitely will do that as my knowledge is limited:)

I have discovered another problem that may be due to a different security program - hopefully not RegDefend!

I am no longer able to open chkdsk when I reboot I get the message cannot open volume for direct access, It is probably something real simple or something blocking access.....Howard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.