RegDefend gets terminated on startup and even when I load it manually! (Screenshot)

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by [suave], May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [suave]

[suave] Registered Member

Every time RegDefend loads up, wether it be on startup or manually, I get a message like this:

http://img42.echo.cx/img42/4566/rd3oc.gif

After I hit OK RegDefend Does NOT load up.

I don't know what is causing this. I've been using RegDefend for a few weeks now. I havn't installed anything new or modified anything in my other security apps (ProcessGuard and Outpost)

It totally took me by surprise... I seriously didn't change anything in my computer... it just happened for no reason whatsoever even though everything was fine yesterday and all the days before that. o_O

2. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Try redownloading the latest RegDefend setup, and reinstalling it. I have a feeling that this might be related to the protections in the first v1.300 version I released, which I later removed in the second release. Some people may or may not experience the issues with the first build.

3. [suave]

[suave] Registered Member

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I am still experiencing this problem.

The strange thing is, it doesn't happen all the time. For example, there are times I can start up my PC and regdefend will load up properly and work just great. Other times, I get the error message and Regdefend doesn't load up at all (even if I try loading it manually).

I still havent figured it out, but just wanted to let you know there is still a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.