RegDefend gets terminated on startup and even when I load it manually! (Screenshot)

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by [suave], May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [suave]

[suave] Registered Member

Every time RegDefend loads up, wether it be on startup or manually, I get a message like this:

http://img42.echo.cx/img42/4566/rd3oc.gif

After I hit OK RegDefend Does NOT load up.

I don't know what is causing this. I've been using RegDefend for a few weeks now. I havn't installed anything new or modified anything in my other security apps (ProcessGuard and Outpost)

It totally took me by surprise... I seriously didn't change anything in my computer... it just happened for no reason whatsoever even though everything was fine yesterday and all the days before that. o_O

2. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Try redownloading the latest RegDefend setup, and reinstalling it. I have a feeling that this might be related to the protections in the first v1.300 version I released, which I later removed in the second release. Some people may or may not experience the issues with the first build.

3. [suave]

[suave] Registered Member

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that I am still experiencing this problem.

The strange thing is, it doesn't happen all the time. For example, there are times I can start up my PC and regdefend will load up properly and work just great. Other times, I get the error message and Regdefend doesn't load up at all (even if I try loading it manually).

I still havent figured it out, but just wanted to let you know there is still a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.