RegDefend Activation Key

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by marse.robert, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marse.robert

marse.robert Registered Member

Well,

I have been along this path before. I purchased Regdefend on Sunday, and expected the Regdefend Key to arrive by email sometime during Monday - it did not arrive. On the evening of Monday I sent an email requesting the Key. So far, no answer and no key. Am I going to experience a similar fate to what happened with Diamondcs applications?

Anyone out there that might assist would make me happy!!!!

2. marse.robert

Hi all,

When I purchased Regdefend, Regsoft, the Company who handles the puchasing side of Regdefend's operation clearly state that Regdefend would contact me within the hour and provide the Application's key: they then advised that if this did not occur to contact Regdefend by email.

Well 48 hours have elapsed, and two emails have been sent to which Regdefend appear to be ignoring. I will be contacting my credit card company to cancel the order and refund the cost.

I did have this trouble with Diamondcs and found out much later that the Company had ceased trading. As far as Regdefend is concerned someone must be asleep at the controls, or maybe something worse. I dunno! But I am cancelling.

3. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

This seems to be very out of the ordinary imo. I have recently purchased licensed copies of both appdefend and regdefend and both licenses arrived very soon after purchasing. There must be some technical problem i suspect. Have you pm'd Jason?

4. marse.robert

Hi Farmerlee,

Thanks for your input. I have Pm'd Jason as you suggested. However, I have sent Regdefend 3 emails and not one answer - something has to wrong.

Nevertheless, thanks again.

Marse Robert

5. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Sorry there was a mixup with your email address containing a weird sequence of chars that my SPAM blocker incorrectly identified and sent it to the trash pile.

I'm not sure why the registration email was not received though, as your account was created, and an email sent to the address you registered. I have sent your details in a new email, hopefully you will receive that one.

6. marse.robert

Jason,

As said in my Pm to you, I want Regdefend on my computer. With your assistance I feel quite happy to leave the resolution of this issue with you.

I am just happy that I can convert my trial to a full blown Application, Thanks a lot, Jason.

7. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

marse, have you received the email I sent 16 hours ago? I have no reply to that email, and I am not sure by your post/pm if you have received it or not.

8. marse.robert

Hi Jason,

We could have a problem: your emails are not arriving. I will Pm you with my email address.

Thanks

9. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

The email address doesn't appear to be the problem, I am getting no "error" sending to your account, so it's quite possible the problem could be with your mail server. We can discuss the registration details over PM until it is fixed if you please.

10. marse.robert

Jason,

Many, many thanks. Regdefend is now a full version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.