Redirection

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by JayTee, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayTee

JayTee Registered Member

Hi,

My subscription expires in a day.

When I try to subscribe, I always get redirected to a Hong Kong site. (So I live in Singapore...). How do I renew my subscription in USD?

Also, if I want to subscribe to an additional licence, do I have to pay the full licence fees again?

Thanks

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Local purchase for local support is generally the best option. Alternatives can be discovered by Google.

Only for the additional license, it can be merged with the cuurent license though, and 3 licenses or more will give you a discount.

Cheers :D

3. JayTee

JayTee Registered Member

Thanks I decided to renew my subscription at the HKG NOD32 site (because I don't have time to look elsewhere).

I was given a renewal serial number and was asked to go to a HKG site to renew the licence. However, when I added the User Name and Password, the site stated that the Password was incorrect? However, when I used the same User Name and Password to update the NOD32, it updates fine. Any idea how to resolve this?

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

You are welcome.

Yes, send an email to their sales office and they will be able to sort this out for you.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.