recovery from flash media: insert disk A

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Squee, Dec 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squee

Squee Registered Member

Hi
    I am trying to create a recovery flash drive using B&R 2010 free.
    Unfortunately nothing works. If I install the recovery media on an USB-Stick the computer freezes upon boot even before I can press F9 to adjust the boot order. When I try and create a rescue media on an SD-card I get an error upon boot saying to : Insert Disk A

The recovery media from CD runs flawless.
    Can anybody help me to create the recovery media on a flash drive (preferalbly on SD-card)

Thanks lot,
    Squee

2. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

I don´t know about SD-cards, but you can create a bootable USB stick using the Recovery Media Builder included in Paragon programs.

3. Squee

Squee Registered Member

Like I said. When I create a bootable USB-Stick using the Recovery Media Bulider the booting of my laptop stops even before I can select to boot from USB. (it just stop where there is on the dipslay: "press ESC to enter BIOS setup". However pressing ESC dose not work and the laptop refuses to proceed booting.)
    Creating a bootable USB-Stick using other software (e.g. Acronis) works.

Squee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.