Recovery for Microsoft Exchange SBS Edition - problems and errors

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by dwynne, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwynne

dwynne Registered Member

We have licensed "Recovery for Microsoft Exchange SBS Edition" and are on what appears to be the current version (build*176, which is 6 months old).

Lots of problems with this software. We had to buy "Acronis Advantage Premier" to license the software, but I can't seem to find any support for it except this forum - which has plenty of unanswered questions.

Anyway, today's problem is that I can't edit or delete any scheduled jobs. The help says the side menu should have edit and delete options, but it does not. I need to change where some of my scheduled backups are going (new server and share) but I can't change them. Heck, I can't even delete them - just make new jobs.

Any ideas?

Unrelated: The program has ALWAYS put errors in the app log like these:

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: Acronis Test Program
    Event Category: (3)
    Event ID: 1042
    Date: 5/28/2009
    Time: 9:20:29 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: XCHANGE
    Description:
    The description for Event ID ( 1042 ) in Source ( Acronis Test Program ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: .

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: Acronis Test Program
    Event Category: (64)
    Event ID: 34
    Date: 5/28/2009
    Time: 9:20:29 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: XCHANGE
    Description:
    The description for Event ID ( 34 ) in Source ( Acronis Test Program ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Cannot delete archive. (0x400022)
    path = "2009_05_27_12_59_55_546S9.TIB",
    $module = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\DatabaseBackup\Fomatik\ARXCDPAgent.exe"
    Tag = 0xC65CBF286FE363FA
    Cannot delete archive. (0x400022)
    path = "2009_05_27_12_59_55_546S9.TIB"
    Tag = 0xC65CBF286FE363FA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.