Recovery for Microsoft Exchange SBS Edition - problems and errors

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by dwynne, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwynne

dwynne Registered Member

We have licensed "Recovery for Microsoft Exchange SBS Edition" and are on what appears to be the current version (build*176, which is 6 months old).

Lots of problems with this software. We had to buy "Acronis Advantage Premier" to license the software, but I can't seem to find any support for it except this forum - which has plenty of unanswered questions.

Anyway, today's problem is that I can't edit or delete any scheduled jobs. The help says the side menu should have edit and delete options, but it does not. I need to change where some of my scheduled backups are going (new server and share) but I can't change them. Heck, I can't even delete them - just make new jobs.

Any ideas?

Unrelated: The program has ALWAYS put errors in the app log like these:

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: Acronis Test Program
    Event Category: (3)
    Event ID: 1042
    Date: 5/28/2009
    Time: 9:20:29 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: XCHANGE
    Description:
    The description for Event ID ( 1042 ) in Source ( Acronis Test Program ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: .

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: Acronis Test Program
    Event Category: (64)
    Event ID: 34
    Date: 5/28/2009
    Time: 9:20:29 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: XCHANGE
    Description:
    The description for Event ID ( 34 ) in Source ( Acronis Test Program ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Cannot delete archive. (0x400022)
    path = "2009_05_27_12_59_55_546S9.TIB",
    $module = "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\DatabaseBackup\Fomatik\ARXCDPAgent.exe"
    Tag = 0xC65CBF286FE363FA
    Cannot delete archive. (0x400022)
    path = "2009_05_27_12_59_55_546S9.TIB"
    Tag = 0xC65CBF286FE363FA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.