[Recommendation] Change the website block alert.

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus v4 Beta Forum' started by ToXiCaTioN, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToXiCaTioN

ToXiCaTioN Registered Member

I love the new NOD32, very classy and love the new ideas implemented in the new version. The only thing I've always hated from NOD32 was the site blocker. I love the idea, but I hate the looks. The first time I saw it I was so confused, I think it should include some new looks as well as some additional information about the page.

Also, can I use my key from NOD32 V3, cause it says I have a month to test? I want to keep the new beta, not uninstall it in a month. :(

Thanks!

2. funkydude

funkydude Registered Member

No you can't use your key in a beta test, you can only use the beta key (the default one). I'm sure a new beta 2 will be made before the key expires. You will be able to use your key when v4 goes live.

3. cryon

cryon Registered Member

Strange, I'm able to use my current NOD32 license on V4.0.68. Not sure about other people. Anyone able to register?

Attached Files:

4. Ryster

Ryster Registered Member

I tried using my purchased key too, but it wouldn't give me updates until I reverted to the beta username and pass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.