Realistic dangers for average Joe?

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Audie, Jul 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

Hey Audi,I'm new here.But I do know this much:any program that you need for security of your computer you can find at wilders.org.I'm new to this forum,but no stranger to Mr.Wilder's security site.It is by far the best!You came to the right place.Stay secure and have fun!

2. snowy

snowy Guest

TheTester

an a big welcome to you Tester...welcome to the wonderful...wild world of Wilders....may you enjoy every moment of sharing in the logical insanity which are computers...looking forward to your presence and posts.

snowman

3. Prince_Serendip

Prince_Serendip Registered Member

Hi snowman! If you could post as a Member I would very happily give you a Karma Cookie. What a wonderful welcome! Live long and prosper! :)

4. snowman

snowman Guest

Prince

LOL....post as a member...oh thats right..I'm a member LOL......getting forgetful...an at such a young age to.

snowman

5. TinyMember

TinyMember Registered Member

:) What I would like to know is Audie for real !! or was this a cunning (re:Baldrick) plan hatched by admin to get such an excellent thread running
    Thanks posters & Hi Audie :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.