Real-time Protections deactivated?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by beethoven, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beethoven

beethoven Registered Member

This morning I noticed a strange alert when booting my pc. NOD had successfully updated but at the same time was turned off o_O

MS Security Centre had correctly advised that my real-time protection was disabled. When opening NOD I tried to enable it without luck and only a restart did the trick. Any idea why my real-time protection was suddenly disabled?

Attached Files:

• NOD.jpg
      NOD.jpg
      File size:
      26.4 KB
      Views:
  2. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

Is real-time protection starting automatically ?

Attached Files:

3. beethoven

beethoven Registered Member

Siljaline, the puzzle is that it was disabled this morning when I started the pc the first time. This is the first time this has happened, I always run this with automatically enabled with system start.

I don't remember whether it was ticked this morning or not but if it was unticked, the question is still why?

4. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

Something is not right with your installation since it should be set and forget. Please submit a Support Ticket to ESET, please keep us posted and good luck.

Regards,

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Apparently you still have an older v. 4.0 installed. Try upgrading it to the latest v. 4.2.71 first to see if it solves the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.