Ready to Buy!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by starsfan09, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starsfan09

starsfan09 Registered Member

Ok, I've tested enough. Fingers are getting itchy to purchase. But I have one question. I've been reading about the list of ILLEGAL resellers that Acronis will not offer support for if you buy from them.

Is "NewEgg.com" on this list?? Will they offer just as much support, and even upgrade discounts (when v10 comes out)....IF I purchas from Newegg??

2. crofttk

crofttk Registered Member

3. starsfan09

starsfan09 Registered Member

I read all that. There's good words about "Newegg" though. :D :D

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello starsfan09,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are very sorry for the delay with the response.

Please be aware that 'Newegg' online store is our official reseller. Having purchased Acronis True Image 9.0 Home at 'Newegg' you are 100% eligible for registering your serial number at Acronis web site and submitting requests for technical support.

Please also note that upgrades to the newer versions of Acronis products can be purchased in Acronis official online store only.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.