read full notice first

Discussion in 'Other Ghost Security Software' started by northstar51, Feb 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. northstar51

northstar51 Registered Member

Hello: i know the fault is all mine here,because i didn't read your notice in full. i downloaded the full version over the demo version. i know i'm a dunce, but is there any issues here? my CS shows me to be a fully registered user of CS in the full version. thank you for your patience...ns51

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi ns52, there should not be a problem, let us know if you think that there is one :)

Try the Chat server: 81.105.28.14 Port: 5096 PW: pc2

Have fun :D

3. northstar51

Pilli: thanks for the info. fault is mine, i just assumed one could load full version onto demo version. you can do that with ZA when you upgrade. when i get tds-3, i WILL read the entire message. third time's the charm...btw, will try chat session in CS as you suggest...thanks,ns51

4. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Yes you can do that with the demo/shareware version of CryptoSuite. Be warned though, not all products are like this. Process Guard (one of our other products) needs you to fully uninstall the DEMO before putting the full version on. With most non-security software though you usually will have no problems installing over the limited/demo version.

-Jason-

5. northstar51

Jason: thank you. glad i deciced to buy the full version of PG straightaway...

6. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

For TDs it is dropping the keyfile you receive with the registration confirmation into the TDS dierctory, restart TDS and it should show registered. Very nice program too, it was my first trojan defence experience and still is as you can see in my sig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.