re load windows xp

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by aldo, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aldo

aldo Registered Member

Hello I have a virus that can only be changed by changing values keys, I really dont want to do this because I am newbie. Also somehow my word is corrupted in mic office 2000 now. I tried reloading it and still gets the same message when i try for a blank document. can.t open because some wrong with the tempelate it is related to. could be my notepad or something else that is corrupted by the virus bookmaker gen. I see you have had people send logfile to you but that seems complicated to me because i am fairly new computer operater. What i would like to is reload windows xp and then reload everything else afterwards. I have all the disks I need I just need the steps to reload window so my system is cleaned out. I have no information that is to important to loose. Can somebody help . Please. Thank-you very much

2. Arin

Arin Registered Member

dear aldo, the log cleaning service is not available now but here is a link that might help you.

http://www.blackviper.com/Articles/OS/OSguides.htm

just choose your flavour of XP and do what it says. our linkman ronjor might provide you some more links.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.