re load windows xp

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by aldo, Aug 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aldo

aldo Registered Member

Hello I have a virus that can only be changed by changing values keys, I really dont want to do this because I am newbie. Also somehow my word is corrupted in mic office 2000 now. I tried reloading it and still gets the same message when i try for a blank document. can.t open because some wrong with the tempelate it is related to. could be my notepad or something else that is corrupted by the virus bookmaker gen. I see you have had people send logfile to you but that seems complicated to me because i am fairly new computer operater. What i would like to is reload windows xp and then reload everything else afterwards. I have all the disks I need I just need the steps to reload window so my system is cleaned out. I have no information that is to important to loose. Can somebody help . Please. Thank-you very much

2. Arin

Arin Registered Member

dear aldo, the log cleaning service is not available now but here is a link that might help you.

http://www.blackviper.com/Articles/OS/OSguides.htm

just choose your flavour of XP and do what it says. our linkman ronjor might provide you some more links.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.