re-establish partition/drive problem "next"

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Himagain, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Himagain

Himagain Guest

Hi people,
    Newby here - :)
    I seem to have successfully moved a partition and was accessing it - I thought - until I realised that only half of the folders were there.
    I tried to access the re-creation options of both "restore" and "explore" image and after the opening box listing the truncated dir tree, the "next" option is greyed out.

Can't find anything relevant in search here or elsewhere - sure it is a simple one.....

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Himagain,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please let us know what build of Acronis True Image you use? Also please describe exact steps you perform and what you are trying to do. This will help us to provide you with the appropriate advice.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. Himagain

Himagain Registered Member

Hi there,
    Sorry - It is V:8 B: 818
    Windoze XPSP2

I did a disk backup to a partition on a new drive. ( 40 G)
    It contains Directories and *Drives*
    On starting EXPLORE IMAGE it opens two screens Welcome then Wizard then freezes - "NEXT" is not an option.

On the Dir Tree, it only shows a partial list of contents.

The plan was to recreate a "D" Drive in the hope rthat all the pointers would still work.

Thanks,
    Him

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Him,

Could you please clarify how you got to "Dir Tree" if you cannot explore the image bacause the wizard freezes? Please describe the exact steps you perform.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.