re: Darn good windows VPN freeware

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by fallsoffmotorcycle, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fallsoffmotorcycle

fallsoffmotorcycle Registered Member

Hhi,
    I needed a VPN solution for using my new TMobile Hotspot account. I looked at several and there were hassles. I found Hotspot Shield, {www.anchorfree.com], and have very good luck with it. After using it at the Hotspots for a bit, I found the need for a VPN at home also, and found that Hotspot Shield works there as well. Aywhere there is a wifi AP, it can be used.

I have had zero problems. It is all GUI and there are no command-like screens to stare at. Setup and operation are no brainers, and I am very pleased. All of the other 'solutions' were hard to set up, too complicated for my multi tab browsing style, OR they wanted $$$.

I highly recommend Hot Spot Shield. It is a good candidate fot the list of best freeware windows programs.

Have at it and thanks for all of the good advice and links. This site really does a service to the windows community!
    Fallsoff motorcycle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.