RDXIE.dll ( Netster)

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by COSMO26, Jun 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COSMO26

COSMO26 Registered Member

NOD32/ Spyware Guard/Blaster up to date w/Spybot; What protects against this type of problem? After a Scheduled Spybot scan I later noticed in the Active X Report a yellow circle(!) whose bio read RDXIE.dll (Netster) "Confirmed Malware". Can't seem to Insert saved screens here but the shortcut I can copy/paste for the screen is https://www.wilderssecurity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=137993&stc=1
    Today NOD32 scanned 121K files and normally scans 57K; System Restore is shot/no dates-won't work/is NOT disabled. Most of Blaackspear's help screens don't open (red x) unless I Rt Clk. Dell Support tells me I'm eaten up with virus, malware, etc. and will assist Thurs a.m. to Re-load everything. I'm so green at this I don't know if there is anything in here that anyone wants. FYI and advise if I can supply anything that will help others.

Attached Files:

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

I found info on Netster here.

Do you have Ad Aware? You could scan your system with it to start.

BHO Demon link

Last edited: Jun 30, 2004
  3. COSMO26

COSMO26 Registered Member

Thanks, ronjor. Netster doesn't read as something that would destroy System Restore or make .jpg pics hard to open but I'll pursue AdAware & BHO Demon when I get fixed. The following was accidentally omitted in 1st post but what caused the (9) damaged Windows\Options\CABS\Win_8\...archive files & is that the cause of Sys Restore issue is a big question. This malware shouldn't have. https://www.wilderssecurity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=137996&stc=1

Attached Files:

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

This is an update. Take a look at this thread.
    May or may not have something to do with your problem.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.