RC1 - Antispam still crashing

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by rothko, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rothko

rothko Registered Member

I was getting problems with Antispam and Outlook Express in beta 1 & 2 and it's still a problem in RC1. I find ESS Antispam very effective at dealing with spam and it seems to work the first time I open Outlook Express, but it can hang and crash Outlook Express later in the day:

Faulting application msimn.exe, version 6.0.2900.2180, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.1.2600.2180, fault address 0x00011e5a.

RC1 sees Antispam working quicker than it did before though.

2. ufg8r101

ufg8r101 Registered Member

Antispam also crashes for me. I have Vista Home Premium and Outlook 2003, and Antispam will crash Outlook everytime I try to open it if it's enabled. I usually have to start Outlook in safe mode in order to fully disable the Antispam from "Add-in Manager"

I havent figured out why, and I don't know if this is related to the Outlook Express crashing. I haven never gotten it to work on my machine. I have always had to disable it, including the new RC1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.