Radio Fr Solo free!!! To people who like listening internet radio

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by zorro zorrito, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zorro zorrito

zorro zorrito Registered Member

Radio Fr Solo is a good internet radio program, reproduces wmp and real player, very good, you can add your favorite statións too, and a beautiful piece of software.
    http://www.radiofrsolo.info/

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Screamer radio is also a good one with probably close to 500 + preset radio stations and it also records what you are listening to if you want. That way you can burn a cd or dvd with the music later.
    http://www.screamer-radio.com/

3. zorro zorrito

Radio Fr Solo records too!!!, it has an auxiliar recorder "hardisk ogg" that records in mp3,ogg,ape and acc I use "screamer", in fact it's been my favorite but it doesn´t play radio from stations that reproduce in real player for example the BBC and this one can do it. Both are good, but it is more complete, but not so easy to add a radio station, well just one more step than the way screamer does. Both are good, this one is more complete and screamer more easy.

4. Thankful

Thankful Savings Monitor

Could you please supply a link for download ? I cannot follow the French language very well.

Thank you.

5. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

Once on the page, click on Radio FR. Solo v2.1
    just under téléchagements/downloads.;)

Attached Files:

6. Tony

Tony Registered Member

Both of those programs look quite good.
    I like XStream radio
    http://www.xstreamradio.co.uk/

I dont know if anyone uses this program or not but there are over 1000 radio stations to choose from.

7. zorro zorrito

It looks fine, I'm going to use it for a time, I like learning languages listening radio station and this one is going to be part of my radio collection. ( screamer, internet radio, viddi radio player, radio fr solo and silent fear internet radio 3 ).Now I'm going to have six radio programs with this one.
    Thanks.

8. zorro zorrito

The bad thing about XstreamRadio v3.02 is that I can't add radio stations, nevertheless is a good one.

9. mata7

mata7 Registered Member

Man i really don't know how to thank you and the guys how create this post also, thanks to you i discover Screamer and let me tell you i am listen radio from my country in real time, i never think for one second that i will listen thus radio station again, i grow up listen this station in my country Cuba and after 15 years here in Canada I'm really glad that i have the chance to listen again, is like living again my childhood

so again thank you very much

10. zorro zorrito

I think we have to create a post to add information about new radio software and radio stations from all over the world, in my case as in the case of many others when I am in internet I always listen to the radio and I always get information about news by this mean. And why not, to listen news and music from a remote part of the world or from a part that this is the only way to listen that station as mata7 says.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.