RAC, Update File Size

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by TasmanPower, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TasmanPower

TasmanPower Registered Member

On RAC, the new feature of adjusting the Update File Size on the Configuration Editor. (RA ver 3.0.105)

Questions;

1. What numbers to put in? by KB or MB? No descriptions about this on the manual.
    2. Once a mirror is created I carefully looked how the all those .nup files in the mirror folder are changing. Any descriptions about these files?
    3. If we define a update file size, how does RA do the update size which is latger than the defined value?

Thanks very much :)

Cheers

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

1, the size is measured in bytes. I haven't checked the current ERA version, but the one I use reads: "Default maximum update file size (bytes)". EAV/ESS v4 use kB as the unit.

2, the nup files are update files for various modules downloaded during an update

3, the size determines the limit when the user is prompted to accept the update if update files exceed the specified limit. Otherwise updates will be downloaded automatically.

3. TasmanPower

TasmanPower Registered Member

Thanks very much. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.