RAC access Servers question

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by goran_larsson, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goran_larsson

goran_larsson Registered Member

in the RAC I can typically use the get info and diagnostics to verify the os and eset information on clients however I always get an access denied when performed on servers see below.
    Computer: xx-xx-xx-xx
    Domain: xxxx
    Get Info Diagnostics, server: xxx.xxx.xxx user: addprg
    Setting IPC$ Connection Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Remote Registry Connecting (OS Info) Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Remote Registry Opening (OS Info) Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Remote Registry Reading (OS Info) Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Remote Registry Connecting (ESET Security Product Info) Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Remote Registry Opening (ESET Security Product Info) Result Code: 5 (Access is denied.)
    Remote Install Diagnostics, server: Kre-se-as-08.kreab.net, user: addprg
    Setting ADMIN$ Connection Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Copying ESET Installer Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Setting IPC$ Connection Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Registering ESET Installer as a Service Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)

The account I'm using can access remote registry and ipc$

any ideas to why ?

Cheers Göran

2. CarlB

CarlB Former Eset Employee

What ESET product and version are the servers running?

What do the permissions for HKLM\Software\ESET look like on those machines?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.