RAC access Servers question

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by goran_larsson, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goran_larsson

goran_larsson Registered Member

in the RAC I can typically use the get info and diagnostics to verify the os and eset information on clients however I always get an access denied when performed on servers see below.
    Computer: xx-xx-xx-xx
    Domain: xxxx
    Get Info Diagnostics, server: xxx.xxx.xxx user: addprg
    Setting IPC$ Connection Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Remote Registry Connecting (OS Info) Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Remote Registry Opening (OS Info) Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Remote Registry Reading (OS Info) Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Remote Registry Connecting (ESET Security Product Info) Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Remote Registry Opening (ESET Security Product Info) Result Code: 5 (Access is denied.)
    Remote Install Diagnostics, server: Kre-se-as-08.kreab.net, user: addprg
    Setting ADMIN$ Connection Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Copying ESET Installer Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Setting IPC$ Connection Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)
    Registering ESET Installer as a Service Result Code: 0 (The operation completed successfully.)

The account I'm using can access remote registry and ipc$

any ideas to why ?

Cheers Göran

2. CarlB

CarlB Former Eset Employee

What ESET product and version are the servers running?

What do the permissions for HKLM\Software\ESET look like on those machines?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.