qustion on company

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Mr.Blaze, Jun 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

Hi guys was wondering if company doing well

i figure theres i think 4 of you or 3

like other programers i was wondering is this a side thing with dcs products for a littile extra cash on the side

or is it a main buisness and source of income

if its a small buisness on the side you guys seem to be on top of it with all the daily updates how you have time from your main work?

reason why i ask these qustions is to get an ideal on productivity

if its mainly a side thing i can fully understand why some things takeing longher then others

i work alot so i know from first hand that side things take lot longher

i figure you guys been here long enough like to know more about our fave programers

2. dallen

dallen Registered Member

Mr.Blaze,
    You are one tough cookie when it comes to trying to understand you and your intentions. Sometimes I think that you are serious and sometimes I think that you are being sarcastic. Maybe that's by design. Anyway, everyone knows my stance on this issue, so I won't rehash it because it will just end up getting this post closed.

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

If you read the secret forums, euhhhh pardon private forums, you see several descriptions on the situation over the years. The guys work their hearts out for our secure wellbeing on internet.
    I know you mean well and all care, the large family!

4. Mr.Blaze

huh i dont get it hm maybe i came off as being to nosey or something scratch scratch head

am i considered a bad guy now or something? :eek:

im just being me and i just ask whats on my mind

i dont know how to say it but blaze is just blaze

i had dealings with programers and sometimes these things are kinda a side thing and they usealy have a actual job

i think its perty common

inless you work for a major comp like norton

hey i was always wondered why i dont see tds and dcs products in stores

5. kjempen

kjempen Registered Member

an "actual job"... hmm... you sure have a nice way of putting things. I don't know about you, but I think developing and maintaining a computer security program can be considered an "actual job".

6. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Mr.Blaze is who Blazey is! :) Long time no see Blazey! You must have been working really hard all that time1 How's your system, nice and clean spinning comfortable or......?
    Very nice and much appreciated you care for the DiamondCs team, we all do!

7. _0__0_

_0__0_ Guest

I am well aware of the fact that "freedom of speech" is not generally tolerated in this forum. I am surprised, however, that you also discriminate in favour of Blaze ;-)

Why that? Well ...

- This topic has not been moved or closed or deleted.
    - Blaze has not been accused of digging in the DCS guy's personal finances.
    - Blaze has not been called a troll.
    - It has not been suggested that Blaze uses pirated software from DCS.
    - Noone is afraid of getting spammed by 10,000 infected private e-mail messages.

Have I missed anything? ;-)

Anyway, although I do not have a problem to express my opinion and critize DCS (or anyone else) I would like to mention that I respect DCS for NOT announcing a release date for TDS-4. From a business perspective, it may be lucrative to announce an early release date since this may induce people to buy the freely upgradeable TDS-3 now instead of choosing a competitor's product. (Note: Exactly for this reason, it has become bad practice to announce too optimistic release dates.)

If DCS refrains from doing so (again) and plays fair there is absolutely no reason to constantly bug them. I think they have learned their lesson and that's fine. You may bug them for better reasons ...

8. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Aside from the freedom of speech crack, which doesn't apply to privately owned and operated forums anyway, I'll respond to say...

You'll notice Blaze didn't get any answers to his questions, did he? The last thread was removed mainly because some answers were provided, but upon reflection it was thought better not to provide such information. Also, a further debate was included that made that thread a little hot, so it was removed for good reasons.

This one will probably be removed, too, since it is not constructive either.

9. Mr.Blaze

scratch ummm no i guess im not to good with my words it came out twisted

instead of actual job i should had said two jobs one as main source of bread and butter and the other you enjoy

main programers usealy have a major gig and something else they work on the side but if you can get payed for it all the better lol

i do care about dcs i goten to know them i think a littile better

just wondering how it can stay upfloat with no advertiseing no products in stores

lol also have genral concern cause i have alot of there products

hopeing buisness is going well and has a bright future

its kinda like you buy stock and hope your investment keeps going up

and it dont crash

yup i like them i love there software i love this bord i love my frinds here

but im always curious about things

if i offended any one i sorry im just not good with words hence all my x girlfrinds lol

10. Mr.Blaze

:eek: wait i just read that all over omg lol

i just wanted to know if company doing well lol

man you guys put way to much into this is there something else going on i missed

was there some kinda dispute i missed

i know i have been gone for awhile but dangggggg

it use to be so cheerful around here what i miss lol

11. _0__0_

_0__0_ Guest

@LowWaterMark

"The last thread was removed mainly because some answers were provided, but upon reflection it was thought better not to provide such information. Also, a further debate was included that made that thread a little hot, so it was removed for good reasons."

Actually, this does make (a minimal amount of) sense to me although I cannot imagine which of the harmless answers you may refer to.

However, it is unfortunate that this half reasonable explanation is given several weeks too late.

Generally, I feel that it is much easier to accept another person's point of view (even if you do not share it) provided that you are openly and correctly informed.

If a topic is closed for any reason such reason should be correctly stated. For example, if DCS is concerned about people asking questions such concerns should be explained. By contrast, if DCS has simply better things to do than to answer certain questions ... well just leave them unanswered.

In particular, I would suggest to not quickly close threads or use expressions like "secret forum", "TDS proof" etc. since this will encourage people who suspect that there must be anything wrong with Wilders, Eset and/or DCS.

It should be avoided at all costs that such stupid things ( http://forums.useice.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?s=40ce2cbe179affff;act=ST;f=1;t=508;st=20 ) frequently happen.

12. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

I agree, and we do try to provide appropriate explanations for moderation actions here, but sometimes it doesn't quite work out that way since we're all just human.

Oh, and one clarification on the above mentioned private forums... It is well discussed here that there is a private "customers only" TDS forum over at the DCS site (not here at Wilders). That's all that was about. I believe Blaze was referred to it as he is a paid customer and member there.

Given that this is another of those threads that is not helpful as a "support forum thread", I'll lock this thread now but see no reason to remove it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.