Quick question re RollBack Rx

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by bgoodman4, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgoodman4

bgoodman4 Registered Member

Is there any way for me to find out how much disk space all my snapshots are taking up other than having to physically add each snaps size together? I tried to find where on the PC the snaps are stored figuring that would let me select them all, or select any file they might all be contained in (I have no idea what that might look like) but I could find nothing of this sort.

2. timcan

timcan Registered Member

hi, I believe the main window of the gui shows total space.Someone correct me if I'm wrong.Hope this helps.

Attached Files:

• eaz.JPG
      eaz.JPG
      File size:
      67.7 KB
      Views:
  3. MaB69

MaB69 Registered Member

Hi bgoodman4,

Check Snapshot History

Regards,

MaB

4. bgoodman4

Thanks but I don't think this is the case. If I add up the space from the individual snaps the total is considerably less than what is show here as used. Besides I set my max size to about 5 gigs and the amount shown in just the used space is larger than that.

5. bgoodman4

Thanks but that shows individual snap sizes, I would like to know how close I am to using all the designated space I alloted during install and setup of RollBack.

6. nexstar

nexstar Registered Member

Can I ask how you set your max size to 5GB? Was this by setting the option to automatically delete snapshots when the disk space gets to the partition size less 5GB, or is there another way which I've missed or haven't got in the version I use)?

Graham

7. bgoodman4

I did it when I was first installing the program as part of the installation/first time setup process. I don't recall the specific details though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.