Quick Keylogger

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by persegal, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. persegal

persegal Registered Member

After a recent update I have been getting warnings from the Spyware Shield of attempts by Quick Keylogger to execute. This is happening primarily while trying to update other Spyware checker programs such as Pest Patrol and Adaware. Also when uninstalling some programs. I know Quick Keylogger is a commercially available program, however, I did not knowingly install it. Is this a true problem or is Quick Keylogger normally included in some products. Scanning with the Acronis spyware removal tool does not detect the presence of Quick Keylogger. What should I do?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello persegal,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Internet Privacy and Antispyware Software.

I have informed our Development Team about this problem. We will investigate it and let you know the results of their investigation as soon as possible.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. persegal

persegal Registered Member

Hey,

As soon as possible seems to be never. I expected much better service. Has this request fallen behind a desk somewhere? or Do you need more information. I am quite concerned as the message about Quick keylogger appears when bringing up more programs. I feel exposed that someone may be monitoring my key strokes. Do you have some other utility or diagnostic that could help.

Perry

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello persegal,

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

We regret to inform you that currently the problem still persists and our Development Team is still in search for the reason. Could you please contact us via e-mail: support@acronis.com?

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.