questions from an ignoramus

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Augustine, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Augustine

Augustine Registered Member

Hello,
    I just installed NOD32 for the first time.
    1- Despite the fact that I specify in my configuration that notices should only be appended when Emails are infected, a notice is attached to each Email I receive stating that it has been checked by NOD32.
    2- Is there somewhere in NOD32 where I can define trusted internet sites; something like the "trusted sites" option in IE?
    Thank you and cordial regards to all, jean

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Augustine, welcome to Wilders.

Notification is determined in 2 areas, dependant upon if you are using MS Outlook or not. The 2 areas are EMON (MS Outlook) and IMON, all POP3 accounts.

Cheers :D

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Since you are new NOD32 user , please go through these configurations to make sure NOD32's settings are set to maximum .
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=37509

Also www.eset.com

Are you talking about EMON - the Outlook protector?
    Make sure you set EMON as shown in the link I gave you . If this doesn't help you can wait for an answer from ESET Moderator or just disable notifications by unchecking "Append to the ..." in EMON's Notification pane
    If there is something IMON and AMON will take care of it

Yes , but there is no need of it . Additiong such a thing is useless and it won't affect the net speed at all
    Goto IMON-Setup-Micellaneous-Exclusion-Edit

Enjoy your NOD32 :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.