Question?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Clare, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clare

Clare Guest

I have recently installed Spyware Blaster, and also Ad Aware too, I don't have a clue when it comes to this sort of thing, but are these good to have on my computer together?

I did have spysweeper on my computer until I realised it was a trial, and I can't afford to buy software, so I have to download it for free, so I downloaded SpywareBlaster and Ad Aware, and was wandering if this was enough for my computer, I am using Windows XP Home edition, and I don't do much downloading off the internet if I can help it. Thanks

Clare Pegg

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I have them both also and they compliment each other and cover where the other doesn't spyware blaster places kill bits in the registry to block active x where that is not what adaware does. they do work well together.
    you might want to install spybot search and destroy it works very well with both of the apps that you mentioned you can get it free
    here

bigc

3. Clare

Clare Guest

Thanks alot for that
    Clare Pegg

4. scott lang

scott lang Registered Member

i would reccomend also getting spybot search and destroy 1.3
    i got mine from download.com. both adawarese ver 6 and spybot work weel together to get rid of the spyware and adware. i also have the spyware blaster too. i have a copy of the spywareguard but i cant get the liveupdate to work right on it and have posted a question about it but have not got a reply yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.