Question

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by shem002, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shem002

shem002 Registered Member

I recently purchased a single user 1 year subscription. My dad likes it so much that he wants it on his computer. But its to late to buy a 2 user subscription so could I just renew my subscription and give it to him and keep mine because i just bought mine about 4 days ago and dont want it to be deleted if I renew it.

In lighter terms what Im trying to say is if I renew my subsciption can I give him the new username and password and it not effect my current username and password.

2. dog

dog Guest

To start with I'd contact the reseller you bought your NOD license from or if you bought directly from Eset send them an email request.

I'm sure a reseller or company rep. will also be along here shortly to help answer your question --- but I'd start with the above first.

Regards;

Steve

3. shem002

shem002 Registered Member

4. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Hi shem002,

As one of the Australian resellers I can tell you that you really need to purchase an additional licence for your dad. When you renew a licence it just adds time to your existing licence, even though the username and password are different it is not an additional or seperate licence.

As dog said, definately get in touch with ESET first since you purchased the licence from them.

From my Australian perspective there is no difference for you between between buying 2 x 1 PC licences or 1 x 2 PC licence as far as cost, except that any 2 PC or more licence would automatically includes NOD32 Professional Edition* which may or may not be of any benefit to your particular situation. When we're talking simply about two seperate individual PC's there may be little gained from it... In which case using Standard Edition on both PC's simplifies things.

HTH :)

*Each higher licence level includes access to lower level products. Eg. a NOD32 Professional Edition licence permits either NOD32 Professional or NOD32 Standard Edition to be installed on each licenced PC.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.