Question re: NOD32 for 2nd computer...

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by data7, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. data7

data7 Registered Member

I plan to buy a copy of NOD32 for my notebook computer, as I am happy with the job it does on my desktop PC.

Last time I purchased the boxed version from an online reseller.

My question is this:

Is there any dis-advantage to buying NOD32 from the "eset website" versus an online reselller like newegg.com. Also, does eset.com use a "secure site" for all transactions?

Thanks for the help. :)

data7

2. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

I personally believe it always better to deal directly and as far a on line purchase it should be secure but there is always risk on line no matter how secure a site Is.better to be safe then sorry.Here is eset sales support toll free 1-866-343-3738 best of luck

3. YeOldeStonecat

YeOldeStonecat Registered Member

Along the Shorelines somewhere in New England
    Speed of transaction. Purchase it online or through a web based reseller...you're very quickly e-mailed your username and your password. Using that..you can quickly download the latest setup file to install it on your PC..and you're up and running. This can all usually be done inside of 5 minutes from purchasing it online, including rebooting your PC and having it all fully up and running and protected.

Purchasing a retail boxed product...from time of purchase...you might wait for it to be shipped to you. Might have an older version of the software...install it..reboot..do an update...downloading the newer version which must install...requiring another reboot. Overall time it takes to be fully up and running and protected from when you purchased it..I dunno..a few days?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.