Question on version numbers.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by napoleon, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. napoleon

napoleon Registered Member

I have an issue that I hope is simply a typo or mismatch on the Acronis website. When I bought TI8 Enterprise Edition for Windows a few weeks ago, the version I installed was 8.1.0.941. Now, there is a "new" version, build 945, I can download. However, when I install it, the version is 8.0.0.945. Isn't 8.1.0.941 newer than 8.0.0.945 based on the number scheme?

2. Tsu

Tsu Registered Member

3. napoleon

napoleon Registered Member

Here is the screenshot...

Attached Files:

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello napoleon,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image 8.0 Enterprise Server (http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/products/ATIESWin/)

Please note that in the Properties (right-click on the file -> Properties) of the installation package for Acronis True Image 8.0 Enterprise Server the 8.1.0.945 version is written. However, this is still the version 8.0. The 8.1 version in the Properties is connected with an upcoming update for Acronis True Image 8.0 Enterprise Server with several new features.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.