Question for Chromium users

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by m00nbl00d, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

I haven't updated my Chromium browser in quite some time now. Two days ago I downloaded a new build, and when I started Chromium it crashed, before even opening.

Moments ago, I downloaded a new build and it also crashed. Same crash. No specific errors. It simply shows the message that it crashed.

I'm wondering if this is a bug or something in my system. I'm surprised to see such bug still persists without notice o_O :blink:

If not just with me, then I'll report. Otherwise, I must have done something to my system that newest builds don't like. :D Meanwhile, I reverted to build 92644.

Thanks

2. Sully

Sully Registered Member

I have seen this when using Chrome on a machine that also uses SD.

I have seen this when updating Chromium but using the same .lnk on the desktop. Deleting the .lnk and creating a new one fixed the issue.

I have no idea what the issue with Chrome is, but I believe it is due to updating.

Sul.

3. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

:doubt: Not sure. I run Chromium via batch files, rather than shortcuts. I'll download a new build later on, and see if it still happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.