Question about v10 of True Image Home

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by bobmitch, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobmitch

bobmitch Registered Member

I downloaded the trial version and installed. Then...created the bootable CD to restore, with the option of creating the FULL version of True Image 10 Home. All went well. Did a backup to my Firewire External HDD. Flawless! Booted into the CD and ran the full program. Here's my question. Once I booted into the CD...the interface of v10 is just like the Windows version with the same options. Does this mean I can run the program off CD to even backup my HDD?[/I] No problems with the CD recognizing my firewire HDD. Only things missing in the CD bootable disk were the DVD drives, themselves. So I guess in "DOS" mode...it is either external drive of some sort...or nothing. Not an issue...all my backups are to Firewire HDD.

Thanks in advance

Bob

Last edited: Dec 4, 2006
  2. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

With the full version, yes you'll be able to make images and restore form the CD.

The trial version will only allow you to restore an image after the 15 day period has expired.

Colin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.